Class Date: September 13, 2016 6:30pm – 9:00pm
For an easy, fun, and delicious meal off your beaten track, why not try Middle Eastern? This demo class is an introduction to some classic dishes from the region that aren’t always well known here. I’ll show you how to make:
- Hummus – So easy to make, and so much better homemade, why buy?
- Baba Ganoush – Rich, flavorful, creamy and smoky eggplant salad. Sneak some veggies into your kids’ meals.
- Kebab – Classic Middle Eastern grilled meat, with unique herbs and spices.
- Mejadra – Elegant, but simple and easy, rice and lentils. A great side dish for this meal, and a great main course as leftovers (or for your vegetarian/vegan guests).
- Turkish salad – Ketchup? You’ve got to be kidding! This is a terrific condiment and spread that goes great with grilled meats and more.
- Israeli salad – Fresh and vibrant, Israeli salad keeps you healthy and adds tons of flavor to the rest of the meal.
- Semolina Cake – You know you’ve always wanted to know what to do with semolina. Here’s the answer, and it’s better than you imagined.
The class is conducted in my kitchen over a glass (or three) of wine, and is 2 to 2 1/2 hours long. I’ll demonstrate how to make everything, and you can help if you want to participate. Of course, there will be generous samples of everything we make. You’ll take home recipes of everything we cook in class and the satisfaction of a delicious meal.
By the way, this class happens to be gluten free 🙂
Class is limited to 15 participants.
For more details and to register click here: http://whoozin.com/WX3-XJK-RR3D.